Start the timer! I'm going to type real fast so I fit this into 60 seconds. =) Over the past 30 days we have made a ton of progress on OpenShot Video Editor! Even though I haven't had time to post a ton of blog updates, we have been busy fixing bugs, adding features, answering questions, and generally having fun!
So, here is a quick rundown of what's been happening:
- Lots of bug fixes
- Lots of bug and question management (Thanks to Helen!)
- Good progress on documentation (Thanks Helen!)
- Complete re-structuring of folders to ease packaging (Thanks to TJ!)
- Integration of distutils (i.e. the preferred way of installing a Python program) (Thanks to TJ!)
- Good progress on implementing the "Simple" Video Export interface (Thanks to Andy!)
- Good progress on implementing Effects
- Good progress towards having OpenShot in a PPA, which will be great! (Thanks to TJ!)
- We now have 29 translations, which is just awesome! The more languages, the more users can enjoy OpenShot! (Thanks to all the translators!) Here is a sample:(credit: Jihui Choi)
Please continue to talk about OpenShot. It's really helping us raise awareness and spread the word about our project. As soon as we have a PPA ready for testing, I'll post an update. Thanks!
Beep, beep, beep... Just under 60 seconds.